Seed SpicesOur product range includes a wide range of tamarind seeds, fennel seeds and gloriosa superba seeds.
Approx. Price: Rs 500 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Botanical Name||Tamarindus indica|
We are one of the most reliable companies in this domain and are into offering Tamarind Seeds.
- Medium growth
- Optimize tree density and ease of fruit harvest.
- Sweet and sour in taste
- Longer pods
- Benefits: Cosmetic Purposes, Cures Diarrohea, Prevents Colon Cancer, Freedom From Low Immunity, Treat Fractures
- Usage: Use in cusines around the world, metal polish, traditional medicines
Approx. Price: Rs 180 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||1 Kg|
|Shelf Life||12 Month|
|Pack Type||Plastic Pouch|
Owing to our in-depth knowledge in this domain, we are specialized in providing Fennel Seeds
- Easy to digest
- Scrumptious taste
- Perfect quality
- Offering a wide gamut of spices, used as flavour and aroma in every culinary. Our high quality spices are famous for their gastronomic value and possess high medicinal values and benefits. We ensure that our spices offer quality, taste, flavour, nutrition and aroma as expected by our customers.
- All these Spices are available at optimum prices.
Approx. Price: Rs 190 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Pack Size||1 Kg|
|Packaging Type||Jute Bags|
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
Our company has achieved widespread recognition in providing Gloriosa Superba Seeds
- No impurities
- Fine quality
- Our quality Gloriosa Superba Seed are free from unwanted chemicals and other related impurities. These Seeds are highly efficient and are used for various medicinal applications, hence they are demanded across the world. We are able to offer Gloriosa Superba Seed in bulk that too in tamper proof packaging. Durable and sturdy our products are demanded for their wide industrial applications. We offer best deals at really affordable prices.
- Alkaloid gloriosine, two resins, tannin, and the combination of bitter principle of squill and bitter principle of superbine make it constituent. The white farinaceous starch which is derived from its root delivers supernatant liquid through washing and grinding. The final residue should be washed six times. To make the roots free from its poisonous properties they should be dipped in salted butter milk for 4 to 5 days in the night and dried in the day.